Thursday 10 January 2013

2012 magically transformed into 2013

Welcome to 2013 and i've invited all of my favorite things so far....



LIFE OF PI

A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor ... a fearsome Bengal tiger.

This is a beautiful film of survival, hope and the cinematography is AMAZING.


HAIM

This indie folk trio are my favourite sound taking my into the new year. Also they're sisters from California and they remind me of British seaside and the 90's.




MR IPHONE 5

I have never been one to follow to crowds on technology but being a lover of instagram, floral phone cases and solitaire the new iPhone won me over. I have no idea how I got by before. I think its lovely slim tall design suits any hand/manbag and white phones are wicked!



EAT MORE FRUIT

If i am bad at something, it's eating fruit. it's my official new years resolution is it eat more!





My new instagram site....


Happy late New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment